The WATCHDOG™ Blower-Siren helps prevent suffocation, dangerous falls and other common accidents caused by the sudden deflation of inflatable bounce houses.
Inflatable bounce houses need a blower to keep them inflated. But what happens when that blower stops inflating? Or if there is a sudden air loss caused by a detached blower tube? When an inflatable loses air, it immediately becomes unstable and children can become injured due to falls or become trapped inside. When the unthinkable happens, every second counts.
The WATCHDOG™ Blower-Siren uses a patented smart chip that automatically detects if the blower is shut off, loses power, or if the inflatable suffers sudden air loss. If it detects a problem, it sounds its 100+ decibel siren! This gives you precious time to help get children out safely.
- Circuit breaker failure detection
- Generator failure detection
- Unplugged cords detection
- Blower inadvertantly turned off detection (child mischief)
- Detached blower tube detection
- Zipper opened or large tear detection
- Blocked blower intake detection
- Rugged & durable ABS plastic
- Integrated cord management
- Powerful 100+ decibel siren
- Arming indicator light
- Internal battery that automatically recharges
- Stackable design for easy storage
Meets new ASTM F2374-10 Requirement for Deflation Alert Device
The new 2018 ASTM F24 Standard on Amusement Rides & Devices (F2374-10) requires the use of a DEFLATION ALERT SYSTEM for all inflatables with a playing surface of 8' or higher.