The AXIS series aluminum staging from Granite Industries represents one of the premier staging lines in the USA. Engineered, manufactured and assembled in the USA, the AXIS staging is built to last. The aluminum frame is lightweight and easy to handle. Standard galvanized steel legs offer unmatched strength and expected life. The portable stage comes standard with a painted plywood base. The optional premium Quad Ripple Laminate adds to form, function and finish. Quad Ripple provides a textured rubber surface that improves acoustics, traction, and overall appearance. This staging can be used indoors or outdoors. Use it as a flat stage, multilevel stage, stage extension, tiered seating, event platforms or about any other elevated need. The custom all-in-one starter package includes everything you need to get started.
*RECOMMENDED ADD-ON: STAGE CART
AXIS Stage Overview
The AXIS series aluminum staging from Granite Industries represents one of the premier staging lines in the USA. Engineered, manufactured and assembled in the USA, the AXIS staging is built to last.
- Portable – The stage can be easily be setup and taken down with minimal tools or instructions.
- Heavy-duty frames – The platform frames are made from steel. The frame supports are set diagonally for maximum strength and support.
- Powder coated protection – The powder coating finish protects the steel and provides a professional look.
- Heavy-duty legs – The legs are made from galvanized steel and drilled in 1″ increments for easy adjustment and quick assembly
- Hand tighten legs – No tools required to lock the legs to the stage decks. Simply hand tighten the knob on each leg
- Connecting clips– Easily align and install the stage decks. Can also be used to offset the decks
- Roto-lock connections – The staging roto-locks in place providing quick and secure stage connections
- Standard painted plywood deck – 3/4″ thick plywood provides extra strength. The black paint finish helps protect the deck.
- Optional carpeted deck – High traffic carpet provides a more upscale look and feel for indoor use.
- Indoor/Outdoor – Signature staging can be used indoor or outdoor without any issue (special consideration given to carpet)
- Versatile – Create flat and multilevel stages. Also can be used as tiered seating, event platforms or any other elevated need.
- IBC Compliant – All Granite stage platforms meet the International Build Code Standard (IBC) for portable stages (125 PSF).
All-In-One Starter Package Includes:
QTY: 20 – SL-AX44 Aluminum Stage Platform – 4′ x 4′ sections
QTY: 80 – SS17513 Leg-Stage 1.75″ x 13″ L
QTY: 80 – SS15021 Leg-Stage 1.50″ x 21″ L
QTY: 80 – SS-BFST Rubber Base Foot-Steel Stem w/ SN2
QTY: 96 – SN2 Snap Pin 2″
QTY: 31 – Plastic Stage Clips
QTY: 21 – Connector Bolts
QTY: 5 -4' Half Vertical Guard Rails
QTY: 2 - Three Step Stair Assemblies